1. Create a folder name as "AutomationFiles" in the C drive.
2. Copy the automation dll file (ex:- AutomationFile.dll) in to that folder.
3. Run Command Prompt (Developer Command Prompt Visual Studio) as Administrator.
4. Go to Folder "AutomationFiles" where your dll is located using below command.
5. Execute below command to create tlb file related the automation dll file (AutomationFile.dll).
6. Run Windows PowerShell as Administrator.
7. Execute below command to register the dll file in any computer using before created tlb file and the dll file.